Welcome to Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola-Nigeria.
Creche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary
Aliyu Mustafa Academy was established on the 7th September, 1984 by a visionary leader Barr. (Mrs) Amanda Pam with a vision and guiding principle of educational excellence and the hope that young men and women of this generation will take Nigeria to a Nation of our dream.
We present to you our school of high standards with low fees. Over the past decades, the school has successfully turned out excellent students who gained 100% admission into Universities in Nigeria, United States of America and the United Kingdom. Our best Student of WAEC Examination of 2011/2012 has 9 Distinctions and the best JSCE NECO student had 13 Credits.
The Academy provides a beautiful, peaceful setting, conducive for learning. The school has a population of about 1000 students ranging from our Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections.
Aliyu Mustafa Academy was established with a vision and guiding principle of educational excellence and the hope that young men and women of this generation will take Nigeria to a Nation of our dream.
We operate a co-educational secondary school which runs in accordance with the 6-3-3-4 national education policy guidelines of Nigeria. Both academic and pre-vocational education training are provided with all programmes delivered by well trained staff. At Aliyu Mustafa Academy we recognize and acknowledge the cultural, ethnic and religious diversity.
Excellence as Model
Excellence describes the furthest end of the quality spectrum. When Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola thinks of Excellence, we think of an outstanding aspect, a model of its kind – the very best there is, which we are striving to be. The Acme of Learning Experience in Nigeria. The Excellence model is basically empowered by:
- Leadership with Integrity
- Students wellbeing and Achievement
- Student as centre process of Management
- Resources and conformation management
Our Journey to Excellence
For over 30 years, Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola has kept focus on improving guides towards Excellence, thus we moved from a School that is good to a School that is Excellent.
- Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola has over the years exercised Learning as a Personal Development in promoting Active Learning and meeting a Child’s learning needs. This helps us plan the outcome of learning using assessment to support learning. Other
- In Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola, Assessing Progress and Achievement, Monitoring, Recording, Tracking success and Recognizing achievements has been Profiled with Reports to ensure Quality and Confidence assessment.
- Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola has capitalized on Vision and Leadership principles to guide our journey to Excellence. The nature of our Vision involves a Shared Vision so that every Academic, non Academic staff and Students power the Vision and it becomes part of their School lives. This sustains and build leadership at all levels of the school.
- Other ways Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola has improved from being Good to being Excellent is in our Partnerships to meet the needs of the Children and the Teachers. We entertain a Multi-Agency approach to improve learning. We also coordinate and develop Parent’s support for their Child’s learning. We seek active collaboration and representation of parents and organizations in Schooling for Excellence.
- Excellence becomes a habit with consistency. Aliyu Mustafa Academy, Yola has existed because of Adaptation, thus we welcome Challenges and share a collective commitment to improvement of continuous Professional Development of Teachers and empowering the Students to have a voice and enabling them to take responsibility. The outcome of these People Excellence is a rich vibrant Enterprising attitude and behavior with progressive school Culture and Climate of Ethos